Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have mitsubishi grandis 2005 2.4l MIVEC idid not know how much liter of engine oil should i put while change?

some one told me 2.4l mean 2.4 liter i change the oil filter and put 2.75liter i run 500km after that my engine gave noise then i talk to someone who have grandis same like mine he told me to put more 2 liter of oil in it i put that now my engine is not giving noise

i use mobile super xhp sae 15w-40 is this the right choice for my car and how much mileage will it go someone told me 5000 km i am living in saudi arabia could somebody who have same car like mine help me to solve these answer......2 should i destroyed my car engine while running on 2.75 liter please gave me all these answers in detail who use the car like mine and give me some tips how to do service of this car

thankyouI have mitsubishi grandis 2005 2.4l MIVEC idid not know how much liter of engine oil should i put while change?First off, 2.4l does mean 2.4 liter but thats not referring to a oil quantity, thats referring to how much gas goes into all your cylinders. 2.4 liters of oil is very small. I have a 4 cylinder 2 liter eagle talon and I need almost 4.5 quarts of oil. I would call an auto parts store or a Mitsubishi dealer, they should have the answer. Also, running a low amount of oil can definitely cause damage to your motor. You might need to get that checked out as well. Dont drive it untill you get more oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment