Thursday, November 25, 2010

How long does it take to change the oil to your car?

how long would it take to change the oil to your own car at home?





about one hour?How long does it take to change the oil to your car?That depends on which vehicle I am working on.

1997 chevy s-10 4.3l v6 5 quarts of oil %26amp; filter takes 10-15 minutes.

1969 AMC Amx 390cid v-8 8quarts of oil, lucas oil additive %26amp; filter takes 20-30 minutes (I am very picky when I work on this car).



Interesting I get a thumbs down for telling everyone how long it takes me to change my oil. I guess maybe it should take me longer?How long does it take to change the oil to your car?Takes about 12 -15 minutes. For me anyway.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?You need to allow enough time for all the old oil to drain out. I go with between 1/2 hour and 45 minutes.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?More likely 20 minutes.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?all up. going slowly and with clean up time about 15-20 minutes..How long does it take to change the oil to your car?I let it drain about half an hour so about 45 minutes.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?On my truck, all I have to do is crawl underneath and remove the oil filter, and open the drain. Put the new filter on while the oil is draining and then replace the plug, and add 6 QT of oil and I'm done.



About 15-20 min.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?make sure that you have the proper wrenches for oil plug and filter.oil catch pan, rags,plastic bag for the filter .ramps,safety stands a guide for going up ramps.if you have all this eqipment then about 20 minutes. then you have to dispose of the oil/filter legally. have it done at an service station.forget all the problems associated with doing it yourselfHow long does it take to change the oil to your car?takes me about 20 minutes.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?half hour. it isnt hard really.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?15 minutesHow long does it take to change the oil to your car?half hour at the most.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?That completely depends on what kind of vehicle it is. On a Honda, or similar 4 cylinder, the filter is real easy to get to. However on some models, like the Infiniti I30, it is extremely difficult to get to the oil filter. I can change the oil on my 1999 Ford Ranger in about 10 minutes because its easy. But, on a lot of cars it is very difficult to access things.How long does it take to change the oil to your car?Yeah, about an hour.......or more like 45 mins.



I like to take my timeHow long does it take to change the oil to your car?it should take about 15 minutes but some cars have access panels that have to be removed and that of course would add time to the task, it may take as long as 25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment