Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I remove the oil filter from Olds.Cutlass Cruiser 90'?

Trying to change the oil but the filter is in the engine.. already got cap off but can remove filter. 4 cylinder.Front wheel drive.Auto.. HELPHow do I remove the oil filter from Olds.Cutlass Cruiser 90'?I am not familiar with the Olds Cutlass but I am sure that there is no cap over the oil filter. I don't know what you took the cap of of but put it back. The oil filter is a canister under the engine and it is screwed on. You may need a special wrench or what I do is drive a screwdriver into it for a way to turn it off.How do I remove the oil filter from Olds.Cutlass Cruiser 90'?Remove the oil filter with a special oil filter wrench available at any automotive supply store.
  • Comforter Sets
  • can anybody advise me on
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment