Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kawasaki 1500 mean streak, How often do you need to change the oil and oil filter, using 100% synthetic oil?

the age of the bike 2005Kawasaki 1500 mean streak, How often do you need to change the oil and oil filter, using 100% synthetic oil?Synthetic oil is the enemy of a motorcycle!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much work I've had in recent years because the public is very misinformed about synthetic oil and there bikes. Talk to the techs not the sales men. Oh and change your oil every 200 hours of operation.Kawasaki 1500 mean streak, How often do you need to change the oil and oil filter, using 100% synthetic oil?Every 5k milesKawasaki 1500 mean streak, How often do you need to change the oil and oil filter, using 100% synthetic oil?I change full synth every 5K (rather than the recommended 8K) in my Valk. I never heard of an engine being harmed by oil that is too clean, :-)Kawasaki 1500 mean streak, How often do you need to change the oil and oil filter, using 100% synthetic oil?5 to 8k would be the longest I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment