Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long does it take to do a oil change?

I have a 2007 Honda Accord four-cylinder SE. Few days ago, I brought it in to the dealer for 3,750 miles oil change. Within 25 minutes, the guy told me I am good to go.

Is that normal that fast (plus free car wash)?



ps. The first oil change is on the dealer, free.



ThanksHow long does it take to do a oil change?oil changes in a dealership are fast. once the car is elevated, all you need do is pull the plug, wait for one gallon to drain, change the filter, put the car back down on the ground, pop the hood, and refill the resevoir with another 4 quarts of oil from the dispenser, for someone experianced in the shop, its all over in less time than it took to write this response.How long does it take to do a oil change?That sounds good to me. There are a lot of 30min or less oil change places around. I have gotten out of them in 15min.

So I'm sure they took care of you.How long does it take to do a oil change?Yeah, that seems pretty normal.How long does it take to do a oil change?If thats all he did, yes.

But pull the dip stick out and see what colour the oil is. If its new oil it will be a honey color, if its blackish, he hasent done a thing !!How long does it take to do a oil change?no i get it done in 10minsHow long does it take to do a oil change?no thats about normal....
  • how do i make my relationship fun
  • graphics animation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment