Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long should i wait on my yz250 to clean my carburetor? do top end? change oil?

I'm getting a new 2008 yz250 and i may race a few races, but i ride trails and fields a lot, so how many times a year should i clean the carburetor? once a year? and also change the oil? and top ends?, thank youHow long should i wait on my yz250 to clean my carburetor? do top end? change oil?Oil change every few rides...Air filter after every ride...Top end if your just riding trails...every 50 hours...If you were full blown racing...every 10 hours..You don't have to clean your carb..if you always have a clean air filter..



What we do is...after about 10 to 20 hours we change rings..next 10 to 20 we change piston and rings...and on and on...every other time it gets a new piston..

No comments:

Post a Comment